Do you like having a blast and working with great people? We 100% do! So if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can’t wait to be a part of team that delivers laughter to customers and team members, this could be the job for you. Before you apply, take a look at our questions to you below:
Do you know the perfect temperature to get us A ratings on our health inspections? Do you like listening to the sound of laughter from the audience while you work? If you answered yes to these questions, West Nyack Levity Live wants to hear from you!
· Must love taking care of all guests! Oh by the way, your co-workers are guests at our Company and we want you to take care of them as well.
· Inspect and clean the kitchen equipment, work surfaces, and service areas so we get our A ratings and serve quality and sanitary food.
· Ensure that food is stored and cooked at the correct temperatures…we are always working to achieve A ratings!
· Follow recipes and production standards to ensure quality products are achieved.
· Share ideas on new approaches and suggest better methods to keep kitchen running efficiently, we want to hear from you!
· Assemble and complete final production of hot and cold food items.
· Communicate with Kitchen Manager and or Management when items are no longer available (86’s are inevitable).
· Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment, refrigerators, and any other kitchen area as designated by Management.
· Thrive in fast paced environments with a focus on teamwork!
· Ability to work flexible hours, especially nights and weekends.
· High school diploma, culinary degree or equivalent work experience.
· 1 or more years of experience in restaurants or clubs
· ServSafe Food Handler Card ensuring compliance with any county or state requirements.
· Knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices.
· Working knowledge of equipment and utensils.
· Working knowledge of health, safety, and sanitation procedures.
· Consistently demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Be able to stand or walk for an eight hour shift.