Do you like having a blast and working with great people? We 100% do! So if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can’t wait to be a part of team that delivers laughter to customers and team members, this could be the job for you. Before you apply, take a look at our questions to you below:
· Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
· Load and unload dishwashing machines
· Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
· Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
· Set up workstations before meal prep begins
· Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
· Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
· Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
· Remove garbage regularly
· Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
· Thrive in fast paced environments with a focus on teamwork!
· Ability to work flexible hours, especially nights and weekends.
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
· 1 or more years of experience in restaurants or clubs
· Knowledge of safety and sanitation practices.
· Working knowledge of equipment and utensils.
· Working knowledge of health, safety, and sanitation procedures.
· Consistently demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Be able to stand or walk for an eight hour shift.