Do you like having a blast and working with great people? We 100% do! So if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can’t wait to be a part of team that delivers laughter to customers and team members, this could be the job for you. Before you apply, take a look at our questions to you below:
Nyack Levity Live is currently seeking a Door Host/Hostess who is responsible for providing high quality guest services, prompt and friendly during events according to LEG standards.
· Manages the entrance before, during and after the performance.
· Checks age identification to ensure compliance with age restrictions for show and State liquor laws.
· Greets guest and seats them at tables per the seating process.
· Ensures the Club is seated appropriately for each event.
· Monitors the showroom during the shows to prevent guests from talking, heckling the comics, taking pictures and recording using their cell phones.
· Attempts to limit problems and liability to customers excessive drinking.
· Assists management with removing unruly guests from the showroom.
· Takes steps to persuade customers to stop drinking, or order means of transportation for intoxicated patrons.
· Assists fellow team members as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent, some college.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Restaurant/Club environment
- ServSafe Food Handler and TIPS or LEAD Certificate; in regulation with County or State requirements.
- Friendly, outgoing and possess excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights/weekends, accommodating concerning scheduling needs and requirements.