Nyack Levity Live is currently seeking an experienced sound engineer/ audio-visual technician. Responsibilities include operating digital/analog mixer(s), lighting software and hardware, video recording equipment, synchronizing and/or reproducing music, voices or sound effects in a live, professional, theatrical setting.
· Confers with management, producers, performers and others to determine and achieve desired sound for shows
· Operates audio mixing consoles, microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting mic, cables, sound and mixing boards and any other related electronic equipment
· Controls the lighting consoles; lights and sounds of shows including before and after performances
· Mixes, regulates and/or coordinates audio feeds for theater and comics
· Analyzes and maintains data logs for audio-visual activities
· Performs minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment
· Organizes and maintains compliance, license and warranty information related to audio and video equipment
· Notifies supervisor when equipment repairs are needed
· Assists fellow team members as needed
Minimum of 2 years experience in a night club or stage setting.