Do you enjoy taking care of others? Do you have a passion for cultivating teamwork? Levity Live wants to talk to you. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people who are passionate about delivering an incredible guest experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working on a team, this may be the position for you!
Job summary: The Kitchen Manager will create a positive environment to the kitchen and back of house staff while motivating them to succeed. The ideal candidate will have both culinary and management experience and can provide direction to back of house staff, ensuring execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and a quality work environment.
· Manage all operations for the kitchen back of house.
· Oversee the kitchen set-up, operation, and breakdown on a nightly basis.
· Train kitchen team members on sanitation, recipes, and teamwork with the Front of House.
· Create schedules that meet the operational needs regardless of staffing levels.
· Partner with Special Events, Front of House Leadership, and service staff to create exceptional experiences for the guest.
· Maintain and monitor all kitchen equipment ensuring functionality and safety.
· Manage expenses ensuring operational goals and food cost budgets are met.
· Take inventory and order items as needed in partnership with the Venue General Manager with a focus on controlling costs.
· Certificate or Degree in Culinary Arts or Hospitality or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 3 years in a leadership role within a restaurant or club.
· Have a passion for hospitality.
· Extensive knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
· ServSafe Food Handler Card ensuring compliance with any county or state requirements.
· Strong analytical and math skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours, especially nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Ability to create strong relationships with other leaders at the Venue.
· Ability to stand or walk for an 8-10-hour shift.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.