Keep your resolutions with a little help from Palisades Center.
As the clock struck midnight on January 1, were you one of the millions of people that committed to exercising more, learning something new, or improving your relationships?
Are you finding it hard to stick to your resolutions? We are optimistic you’ll succeed, and we’re here to help!
Living a Healthier Lifestyle
Exercising more, eating healthier and losing weight are some of the most common New Year’s resolutions and usually the most difficult to make time for. Start simple – make one small change to begin with. Once that is part of your routine, add something else into the mix!
- New York Sports Club (NYSC) – Join the gym! Palisades Center’s New York Sports Club has different memberships to choose from and some great amenities! Take a class or sign up with a personal trainer to help you reach your goals.
- InVite Health – Stock up on some supplements for your well-being. The highly trained staff will help you choose the correct supplements and answer any questions you might have.
- GNC – Grab some protein powder or bars for your gym days!
- Palm Organix – These premium no-THC CBD products can have an array of health benefits. Using CBD products can help with muscle and joint pain, getting a well-rested night, relaxation, and skin health.
- STAT Health – Keep up with doctor’s appointments and be sure to get a yearly physical!
Finding a Creative Hobby
The benefits you get by participating in creative hobbies are invaluable. Not only do they keep our minds active, they reduce stress and remind us that it’s okay to take a break every once in a while.
- Color Me Mine – Get creative! Drop in and paint a piece of pottery or canvas art, or check out the calendar and attend a guided workshop.
- LEGO – There are many benefits to LEGO play for children and adults! LEGO helps with focus and concentration, problem solving, and patience just to name a few!
Spending More Time with Family and Friends
We get swept up in our daily routines and sometimes forget to be present with the ones we love. Palisades Center has many group activities that will bring you closer together.
- 5 Wits – Multiple brains are better than one, especially in one of 5 Wits adventures. You’ll need to work together to solve hands-on tasks, puzzles, and challenges.
- Dave & Buster’s – Ready! Set! Play! There’s so much fun going on here, so grab your family and get ready for some healthy competition in the arcade.
- Levity Live – Laughter is the best medicine. Catch a stand-up headliner or go for open mic night!
- Lucky Strike – If you’re looking for a killer time Lucky Strike has bowling, billiards and a game room complete with air hockey and roller ball!
- Mystery Room – Be a real-life detective and work with your friends and family to escape in time!
- Palisades Center Ice Rink – Show off your salchow jump, race your friends, or just have a relaxing skate session!
- Spin Zone – These spinning bumper cars are sure to have everyone laughing!