$14.50 an hour
Food handling: 1 year (Required)
Night Shift (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Full Job Description
Cinnabon serves oven-hot, aromatic and fresh cinnamon rolls. But thats not all. This restaurant also serves other baked goods and specialty beverages. One of the popular food items on this restaurant menu list includes Minibon, a smaller version of the Cinnabon classic.
Come and join us for a one-of-a-kind experience you can smell and taste.
The Crew Member performs a variety of duties relating to QSR restaurant-style service including greeting and serving customers, hot food preparation, maintaining sanitation standards, and light paperwork. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Competencies:
- Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house including all tables, floors, windows, and beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes their orders – use cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill – collects payment from guest and makes change.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, company policies & procedures.
- Collects cash, checks, or charges payment from guest. Makes change for cash transaction, verifies identification for checks and prepares charge vouchers for credit card purchases.
- Counts money, checks, and charge payments in cash drawer at end of shifts.
- Completes cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service as assigned.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standards.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Experience: Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be physically able to work your station, including operating a computerized cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Cleaning duties such as wiping tables and small equipment, sweeping and refilling of stock.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Food handling: 1 year (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place