Our Busser/Barbacks are the right hands to our Servers and Bartenders. They ensure our dining room, bar, lobby, and service areas are clean, sanitized, stocked and visually appealing. They assist our Bartenders in clearing the bar top, cleaning/sanitizing the barware, and restocking glassware and plateware. In addition, they change out kegs as needed to keep our beers on tap fresh!
Our Busser/Barbacks make $8.35 plus tips
Our House Rules!
- We are Fun – Bringing enthusiasm to our restaurant, our shift and our Guests.
- We are Committed – Supporting the growth and success of team members.
- We are Diverse – Unique with exceptional food, beer and unforgettable experiences.
- We are Caring – Putting our Guests, team members, and community first.
Tap into great opportunities and benefits including:
- Competitive Pay and Flexible Work Schedules
- Sick Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Health and Well-Being Benefits
- And More!
Watch this short video to learn more about us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $8.35 per hour plus tips
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift