Part or Full Time Shifts Available!
Position Description: The Café Associate is responsible for the successful operation of the café. They will manage, and oversees the café operations to ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service possible.
Individuals with disabilities and Veterans, highly encouraged to apply!
- Must possess strong organizational and writing skills. Candidate must also be flexible, respectful, creative and person-centered.
- High School or GED required and Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be highly motivated & be able to work independently
- Experience in food and beverage service is preferred not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Good organizational skills
- An understanding of food and beverage operations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a liaison between the café and all other departments, communicating relevant information as needed
- Establishes, monitors and analyzes the café inventory and cash register
- Follows and implements café policies and procedures
- Manages vendors and maintains inventory
- Responsible for keeping café area clean, neat and orderly
- Communicates with Director for the order of any supplies needed for the café
- Ensures all items are stocked and presented neatly and demonstrates cleanliness and bacteria management techniques.
- This position may include some evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned ( picking up of food/drink to transport to café on occasion)
Apply Online: https://www.bridgesrc.org/employment-application/