Palisades Center is now open for on-property retail, dining and eligible entertainment following the official New York Phase Four guidance. Palisades Center will operate under modified hours of operation, Monday – Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Sunday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please note that some venues, including restaurants may have different operating hours. In addition, while Food Court seating has been eliminated, Food Court food venues remain open for business.
Open Venues Include:
|99 Cent Store|
|Accessory Outlet I|
|Accessory Outlet II|
|Against All Odds|
|As Seen on TV|
|Barnes & Noble|
|Beauty Club Salon|
|Beef Jerky Outlet|
|C & C Marketing|
|Color Me Mine|
|Dick’s Sporting Goods|
|Dick’s Sporting Goods|
|DSW Shoe Warehouse|
|Gold Mine Jewelers|
|Hair 4 You|
|Kung Fu Tea|
|Palisades Art Gallery|
|Palisades News Stand|
|Seven 4 Less|
|Shah’s Halal Food|
|South West Expressions|
|The Children’s Place|
|The Threading Place|
Guests will be greeted with a wide range of safety and sanitizing policies and procedures, all designed to make Palisades Center as safe as possible for its employees, tenants and guests. They include:
- Face Mask Requirement: Everyone visiting Palisades Center will be required to wear a face mask before entering, in accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines.
- Social Distancing: All guests will be reminded to maintain social distancing and stay 6-feet apart with visual reminders placed throughout the center, along with new one-way directional signage to avoid contact with other guests.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: Palisades Center has enhanced its cleaning and sanitizing of the common areas and numerous touch points, restrooms, seating areas, and food court. This includes using CDC-recommended disinfectants designated as effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus in accordance with or exceeding CDC sanitation guidelines.
- Enhancements to Air Circulation and Filtration: Enhancements have been made to increase air circulation, air filtration and fresh air intake to bolster the quality of air within the center – all meeting New York State standards.
- Proactive Touchless Disinfecting: Palisades Center cleaning team will be utilizing new electrostatic sprayers, leveraging the same technology used to clean hospital rooms to sanitize its center using an approved disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: New hand sanitizer stations will be available at:
- Digital directories throughout the property
- Food court areas
- Elevators and escalators
- Throughout the common area
- Curbside Pickup: Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our additional parking spaces at various center entrances designated for curbside pickup from your favorite brands.
- Daily Health Screenings for Palisades Center employees, security personnel, housekeeping employees and all contractors returning
In addition, Palisades Center has created “Healthy Shopper Guidelines” with CDC recommendations that everyone must follow prior to entering the property.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering 225 brands, 16 sit-down restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 14 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.