The primary responsibilities of the Sales Associate position is maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) , loss prevention and support the store management team. Sales Associate are in charge our customer-first philosophy and are essential in delivering the best customer shopping experience possible.
Reports To : Store Manager , Assistant Manager
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions and advertisements.
3. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensure procedure are done promptly.
5. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices, including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
6. Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time by store management.
8. Communicate customer requests to management.
1. Knowledge of retail computer system , MS Word and Excel a plus.
2. A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
3. Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
5. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
1. Must be able to lift, move and handle up to 60 pounds frequently to stock merchandise.
2. Ability to stand / walk for extended period of time.
3. Ability to bend , reach, lift and climb