5 Wits adventures are cutting-edge, live-action entertainment venues that immerse participants in realistic, hands-on adventures. Challenging guests to prove they have what it takes to battle a Pharaoh (Tomb), save the world (Espionage), capture a dragon (Drago’s Castle), match wits with an evil artificial intelligence (Deep Space) or journey to the ocean’s depths (20,000 Leagues). Please visit www.5-wits.com for more information.
Reporting to the venue Shift Supervisors, a Guide is responsible for maintaining adventures, engaging customers, facilitating adventure introductions, hosting birthday parties and encouraging imagination.
As a Guide, your duties will include:
- Great guests immediately upon entering the store
- Approach passers-by outside of the store if they appear curious
- Sell tickets, merchandise, gift cards, concessions, and restocks merchandise as needed
- Respond to customer needs and resolves issues as necessary
- Facilitate the beginnings and endings of the adventures
- Host birthday parties by serving food and beverages and facilitating activities with party guests
- Basic math and cash handling experience, phone and computer skills
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to present yourself and the company in a professional manner at all times, have a sense of humor, and display a cheerful willingness to do whatever needs to be done to help the team
- Able to work flexible days and hours, Saturday and Sunday availability required
- Theatre or Improv experience preferred
5 Wits is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
Any in person interviews will be done so with proper protocols in place. At least 6 feet of distance, masks required at all times, and area disinfected after every use.