On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Looking to help others cross the finish line or get out to those trail heads? Our Run Ambassador will develop a long-lasting relationship with our athletes of all levels. This unique opportunity will allow you to strengthen the running community!
Run Ambassador Duties Include:
- Conducts assessment of an athlete’s foot movements (i.e. Gait Analysis) and in turn recommends appropriate running products.
- Translates / aligns product technology to the athlete’s needs and preferences, contributing to the athlete’s overall running experience.
- Ensures product recommendations benefit / align with the athlete’s running goals.
- Pulls from personal experiences to recommend runner best practices / suggestions (i.e. warm up and cool down techniques, running improvement plans, running form, stretches, etc.).
- Fully outfits athletes with appropriate footwear and workout accessories from head to toe.
- Creates a tailored consultative experience in order to provide unparalleled customer service; adapting sales style appropriately.
- Partner with store teammates, within the store and surrounding areas, by regularly sharing general running concepts and/or utilizing training materials to educate others on new product releases, technology, etc.
- Maintains merchandise presentation standards and signage of Footwear Department to Company standards as directed.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Company information.
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.