We are looking for associates to join our stock team. The primary times we are looking for are Tuesday and Thursday early morning. Our stock shift starts between 4:00am and 6:00am on these three mornings and that is a requirement for this position. There are additional shifts and hours on other days based on availability and the candidates skill set to be determined after performance is evaluated. Please do not apply for this job if you are unavailable for the early morning shift on at least one of the days. You must be 18 years old or older.
You will also be required to apply to our internal website
. Please also apply here so we know you are interested in the stock position specifically.
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen – fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn’t take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry’s rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!
Stock Associate Job Duties
· Be able to work early mornings/overnights. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT
· Perform tasks as requested of you each shift and that pertain to the successful operation of the business
· Able to lift heavy boxes (around 50lbs or less)
· Work in a fast timely manner. Shipment must be completed by the end of your shift.
· Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
· Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and organized on the sales floor and up stocks/back stocks
· Place styles, sizes and colors of product on the sales floor so they are available for the customer
· Execute the shipment process to meet productivity and presentation standards
· Execute signage and markdown processes accurately and efficiently to meet productivity and pricing standards
· Execute the replenishment tasks with attention to detail ensuring all styles, sizes and colors are available
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
· Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour