Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen – fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn’t take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry’s rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!
Stock Associate Job Duties
· Be able to work early mornings/overnights. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT
· Perform tasks as requested of you each shift and that pertain to the successful operation of the business
· Able to lift heavy boxes (around 50lbs or less)
· Work in a fast timely manner. Shipment must be completed by the end of your shift.
· Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
· Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and organized on the sales floor and up stocks/back stocks
· Place styles, sizes and colors of product on the sales floor so they are available for the customer
· Execute the shipment process to meet productivity and presentation standards
· Execute signage and markdown processes accurately and efficiently to meet productivity and pricing standards
· Execute the replenishment tasks with attention to detail ensuring all styles, sizes and colors are available
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
· Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour