*prior retail management experience required*
Job objective :
Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store. Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize personal and store sales and customer service , so as to promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
Reports directly to the Store Manager. Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her/their participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere , in which employees are motivated to achieve company goals and surpass their personal sales goals .
- ensures that all personnel practice professional salesmanship according to company policies & procedures , in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Adheres to and enforces loss prevention & security policies , credit policies, and procedures (ie credit cards , employee purchases , deposit logs, return & exchange policies
- Ensures that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed including the maintenance of personal and staff ROS (responsibility of store)
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Coaches team in / out
- Drives store and personal sales goals and KPIs
Interested Applicants are encouraged to submit their resume via email to: [email protected] , & visit the store to fill out an application in person.