Pyramid Management Group, LLC. One of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast, has an immediate opening for an Exterior Maintenance/Janitorial position for the Palisades Center, located in West Nyack, New York.
Palisades Center is among the top 12 largest shopping centers, with an impressive, unique, and extensive mix of retail, dining and entertainment venues. With over 24 million annual visitors, Palisades Center is a popular destination for both local and out-of-town shoppers.
We offer a competitive compensation package including company paid Health RX, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, Vacation/Sick/Holidays and 401 (k) program.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
In person: 1000 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack, NY 10994 3rd Floor Management Office/behind Wendy’s.
The duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
Title: Exterior Janitorial/Maintenance
The ideal candidate will help maintain the appearance of the exterior of the property to maintain and increase the value of the property at the lowest possible cost.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Customers when and where necessary.
- Keep sidewalks and parking lots free of debris.
- Keep ground free of debris and weeds.
- Assist with landscaping duties and routines.
- Assigned painting projects interior and exterior.
- Assist with black top and sidewalk repair.
- Follow all safety procedures as designated by the Maintenance Manager, or as identified by MSDS documentation for use and application of products and materials.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment used to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Report any hazardous conditions to Supervisor
- May be assigned to assist and perform responsibilities of Interior Maintenance employees.
Salary Range: $13.00 to $14.50 per hour
Supervisory Experience: None.
Education Requirements: High School diploma or GED,
Experience: One-year prior experience in assigned field.
Other Qualities: While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to operate the following equipment: maintenance truck, pressure washer, electric motor cart, hedge trimmers, weed whacker, and ladder, Two-way radio, gas powered blower.