Digital Media Specialist
SUPERVISOR: Director of Grants & Communication
This position is responsible for agency’s online media presence. In conjunction with the outreach and administrative team the Digital Media Specialist strategizes and implements a marketing plan utilizing social media, website, email, and more to promote programs and services, events, and user engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Integrated Marketing or related field with
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing; or
- Some college with minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Must be able to travel locally and regionally for meetings.
- Experience executing social media campaigns across all platforms
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite office products
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Efficient with Time Management
BRIDGES is committed to its mission to provide advocacy and leadership towards an accessible, integrated community, promoting health and autonomy for people with disabilities.
Each employee is expected to uphold BRIDGES’ values:
Synergy; Dignity & Worth; Acceptance; Empowerment; Leadership
- Job Specific
- Digital Media specific training as directed
- ADA Training as it relates to online accessibility
- As Requested by Employee or Directed by Immediate Supervisor
Note: Training may require pre-approval of Executive Director or designee.
Duties & Responsibilities
- All responsibilities for this position should be carried out with the Mission and Goals of the agency in mind; including interactions with people who come to us for assistance, members of the public, representatives from other agencies and county offices, as well as with co-workers in daily office functioning.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforce adherence to requirements, and advise management on needed actions.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and protect Agency operations by keeping information confidential and secured.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Adhere to all Agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to corporate compliance, personnel and fiscal policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a strong attention to detail, ensure work is accurate and complete, and adhere to all established deadlines.
- Effectively and professionally interact with all levels of associates.
- Excellent interpersonal, active listening, observation, analytical, problem-recognition and problem solving skills.
- Reasonable duties as assigned.