The Concession Attendant is responsible for the successful operation of the concession stand coming to Congers Lake this summer. He/she manages, and oversees the operations to ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service possible. (Flexible hours and schedule -open 7 days a week, many shifts available )
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Candidate must also be flexible, respectful, creative and person-centered.
- Proper cash handling including, greet and service of all guests
- Must be highly motivated & be able to work independently
- Experience in food and beverage service is preferred not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Selling food/drinks and handling cash/tendering change
- An understanding of food and beverage operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming all guests at concession stand
- Establishes, monitors and analyzes the inventory and cash register
- Follows and implements café policies and procedures
- Manages concession area and maintains inventory
- Responsible for keeping concession area clean, neat and orderly
- Must be able to manage concession stand including, lifting, transporting food & beverages, and managing sales.
- Communicates with Director for the order of any supplies needed for the concession
- Ensures all items are stocked and presented neatly and demonstrates cleanliness and bacteria management techniques.
- Other duties as assigned