Pyramid Management Group, LLC. One of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast, has an immediate career opportunity for a Café Square Shift Lead for the Palisades Center, located in West Nyack, New York.
Palisades Center is among the top 12 largest shopping centers, with an impressive, unique, and extensive mix of retail, dining and entertainment venues. With over 24 million annual visitors, Palisades Center is a popular destination for both local and out-of-town shoppers.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
In person: 1000 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack, NY 10994 3rd Floor Management Office/behind Wendy’s.
Position Summary: Café Square/Shift Lead
Lead a team providing general and generic housekeeping, general cleaning of tables, floor care, moving furniture, and project cleaning tasks as directed by immediate supervisor. The Lead position must have experience with general housekeeping and floor cleaning and finishing processes. The Lead will work primarily on Floor Care shift which consists of a 40 hour work week but must be available to work overtime if need be, also on a flexible schedule. This position comes with a competitive hourly rate, competitive benefits and paid vacation/sick time provided as it accrues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs, floor care projects (stripping, scrubbing, recoating, carpet shampooing and extraction, etc.), moves, set-ups, and other projects as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment and tools; observes department policies and procedures.
- Performs all cleaning, floor care, moving, cosmetic, maintenance of department tools and project assignments within area of responsibility or as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs related services, such as set ups, stocking supplies; accepts and absorbs department and facility education programs, etc.
- Maintains high standards; works steadily at efficient pace; achieves high QA (Quality assurance) scores and positively impacts customer perceptions as measured formerly by QA scores and informally by supervisor observations and/or client feedback.
- Interacts hospitably, cheerfully, and supportively to staff, visitors, and work colleagues; practices interactive cleaning and assertively and enthusiastically serves as Guest Relations to staff and visitors.
- Maintains equipment, tools, and storage areas in clean, orderly, and good operating condition; respects facility and Company property.
- Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, fire, disaster drills, special needs, spills, etc.
- Accepts suggestions and direction from supervisors and facility staff; honors department’s attendance, break, behavior, dress, and safety codes; assists other staff members as necessary.
- Exercises good judgment while working around staff and visitors. Remains professional at all times; takes initiative in rendering services or responding to needs.
- Other duties as assigned.