Assistant Venue and Catering Manager – Full Time – $20.00/hourly
Open Recruitment – Walk-ins are welcome
Ask to see the Venue Manager
Billy Beez is the ultimate indoor play park for kids and kids-at-heart! Our 25,000*sq. ft. play parks
offer a variety of features and activities. From slides to sports courts, tunnels to towers, ball blasters
to bouncy trampolines, adventure is always right around the corner at Billy Beez.
As Assistant Venue and Catering Manager, you’ll work closely with the Venue Manager and Area
Manager and be responsible for effectively leading and managing the operational aspects of the
park – including all birthday / group events and the onsite Honey Cafe – in line with our Mission
Statement, Safe, Secure, Clean and Fun environment for All Ages
- Operational Compliance: Ensuring that all actions and decisions are in compliance with Billy Beez’s
Standard Operating Procedure, Employee Handbook and Mission Statement.
- Guest Experience: Delivering consistent and brand standard customer experience through correct
execution of the Brand’s cleanliness, security, and safety related programs, procedures and policies.
- Team Leadership: Evaluates team members’ knowledge, educates them on work related policies
- Events: Organizing and executing all birthday parties, group events from stock management through
party planning and direct client relations to execution.
- Cafe: Managing the day to day operational aspect of the Cafe and ensuring that the department
meets regulatory and company standards including: hygiene, safety, stock control, food quality and
- Sales: Analyzing business results with the Venue Manager and working with the team to implement
effective revenue strategies.
- Direct Reports: Overseeing all Billy Beez employees with direct department responsibilities over the
Party Hosts and Café Associates.
- Experience in supervisory or Assistant Manager level position
- Experience in staff recruitment, training and performance management
- Experience in operational compliance management
- Experience in customer service management
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have open availability
- Must be able to work during weekends and holidays
- Shifts are assigned as per business need
Job Type: Full-time
We are recruiting NOW for individuals who are responsible and love working with kids. If you are a positive, go-getter with a team-player mentality, come join us in the beehive!!
Apply instore – ask for the Venue Manager
Email resume to – [email protected]