Official Tournament Rules, Regulations, and Expectations
- Prizes for our tournaments are cash, checks, or playtime. Prizes presented in the form of play passes and checks are intended for the person to whom they are written out. Checks can not be exchanged for cash or product of any kind.
- 1st Place: $150.00
- 2nd Place: $100.00
- 3rd Place: $50.00
- Total Prizes: $300.00 Cash
Basic Rules, Regulations, and Player Conduct:
- Must use accounts over level 30
- Highest leveled team member must be the party leader
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. (NO SWEARING, BULLING, or RAGING)
- All scoring, calls, and notes from the tournament staff are FINAL and NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Event Rules, Regulations, and Expectations:
- Players may not start the round until advised to do so by a member of the tournament staff.
- At the end of each round players (and teams) are obligated to keep their rank(s), and elimination(s) on the screen for tournament staff to collect their rank and scores.
- After your scores are collected to avoid any confusion YOU MAY NOT START a practice round of any kind.
- FOR PC USERS: Due to the limit of computers, once your score is collected please remove yourself and your equipment from the computer to allow for additional computer players to participate and keep the overall flow of the tournament moving.
- Once scores are collected, they will be placed into a spreadsheet that automatically adds and counts any and all of the scores. These scores are final and cannot be altered once finalized.
- The eliminations per round will be determined based on the number of total players at the start of the tournament.
- Once a player is eliminated they are expected, and kindly asked, to gather their belonging from the station they were last on to allow for other participants to use that station. Eliminated players are welcome to stay and watch other contestants play, but are not obligated.
- If you see something, say something. Pointing out any glitches, setting errors, connection issues, equipment malfunctions, etc. before the end of the round will clear up any confusion, and issues. Issues addressed after a round is over will be disregarded. Speak up or Forever Hold Your Peace.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated and any player caught cheating will immediately be disqualified and banned from future tournaments.
- Accounts under level 30 are considered invalid accounts and therefore considered cheating, players with accounts under level 30 will be given an option to use another account or house account over level 30 in order to participate fairly. If the player refuses to use an account above level 30 they will immediately be disqualified.
Controllers & Headsets:
- All of our events are Bring Your Own Equipment (B.Y.O.E.). The lounge has controller and headset rentals for $4.99/ea on a first come first serve basis. Please reserve your controller and headsets before arriving as we cannot guarantee we will have them available.
- Controller Rentals only apply to XBOX, PS4, and PC players.
Tournament Scoring System:
- 1 Point per Elimination, plus
- Victory Royal (1st) – 14 Points
- 2nd – 10 Points
- 3rd – 9 Points
- 4th-5th – 8 Points
- 6th-10th – 6 Points
- 11th-15th – 4 Points
- 16th-20th – 2 Points
- 21st-25th – 1 Points
- 26th-50th – 0 Points
The Good Game Lounge is a bring your own equipment space. Event Tickets DO NOT include controller or headset rentals. Please select Event Ticket w/ Controller or Event Ticket w/ Headphones to rent our equipment. If you do not pre-rent out our equipment we will have a limited amount on hand and cannot guarantee one the day of the event.
Click here for more information.