Palisades Center’s Date Experiences are a series of pre-planned dates that any couple can enjoy this Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking to stay at home, have a family outing, or meet up with your favorite Galentine, Palisades Center will make it easy for you to enjoy the most romantic day of the year!
Couples that enjoy dates from the comfort of their home can order everything in advance and pick it up in-store or curbside at Palisades Center. This date features:
- Yard House – The restaurant has over 100 menu items to choose from and the world’s largest selection of draft beer.
- Great American Cookies – Order an assortment of your favorite flavors or place an order for a customized cookie cake.
- Target – Order a board game online and drive-up to collect your evening’s entertainment!
- Best Buy – End your evening with a quiet night in with the latest movie or spark some friendly competition with new video game.
No Agenda Date
This is a great date for a busy couple that doesn’t have time to pre-plan or make reservations. This date features:
- Mall Walking – Not sure where to start your date night? Take a 2-mile walk around the shopping center and discover new stores and restaurants!
- Palisades Center Ice Rink – Enjoy a classic winter activity together during one of the public skating sessions at the rink.
- Shah’s Halal Food – Flavorful smells will lore anyone into the quick-service restaurant specializing in customized platters and gyros!
- Reis & Irvy’s – Grab your own frozen yogurt cup in one of the robotic machines.
- The Arts Council of Rockland’s Hidden Treasures Gallery – Take a moment to pause and view works from local artists, brought to you by the Arts Council of Rockland.
- Dunkin’ – On the go? Grab a cup as you continue to stroll through the shopping center.
Family Fun Date
This is an action-packed, fun-filled date the entire family will enjoy. This date features:
- Dave & Buster’s – Who’s gonna win? Enjoy a little friendly competition together to see who gets the final DING, DING, DING! After that, grab a bite to eat since you’ve worked up an appetite!
- AMC Theatres – Find a flick the whole family will enjoy like Spider Man: No Way Home, Sing 2, Encanto, West Side Story, and more.
- Slime World – Create and laugh while mixing special one-of-a-kind slime experiments at Slime World!
- Haagen-Dazs – End your day celebrating with a sweet treat.
Night Life Date
Couples that like to party will love this date featuring:
- Lucky Strike – Start the night off with Lucky Strike! We guarentee this will be right up your alley.
- 5 Wits – Embark on a mission that will take you on the adventure of your life – Deep Space, Drago’s Castle, or the Tomb. Which will you choose?
- Space Adventure Glow-in-the-Dark Miniature Golf – Challenge each other to a round of mini golf that’s out of this world!
- blu alehouse – Blu alehouse always delivers with an upscale atmosphere and meals cooked entirely from scratch, plus offers gluten-free and vegetarian options!
- Levity Live – End the night by laughing out loud at Levity where you can see the world’s best comedy entertainers.
Galentine’s Day is February 13th! Grab your bestie and enjoy a day catching up with one another at:
- The Cheesecake Factory – Sit and eat while you catch-up with your bestie over brunch.
- Color Me Mine – Paint a special piece that will remind you of each other!
- Barnes & Noble – Fall in love with books at everyone’s favorite bookstore!
- Starbuck’s Cafe with Barnes & Noble – Enjoy a cup of tea or hot chocolate after shopping with a treat on the side.
For more ideas to enjoy your day with your favorite Valentine, visit @palisadescntr on Instagram!
Looking for other ways to celebrate? Enter to win the Heartfelt Giveaway brought to you by Great American Cookies today!