Whether you are a veteran Black Friday shopper or new to the experience, every consumer can use a survival shopping guide to Black Friday. Palisades Center in Rockland County, NY has a 5-Step Survival Guide to help make Black Friday shopping easier, and more enjoyable.
5-Step Black Friday Shopping Survival Guide:
Step One: Select your top priority stores and research their deals in advance
- The most popular choices typically include Best Buy, Burlington Coat Factory, Charlotte Russe, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Disney, H&M, Macy’s, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Zara, and more! And at Palisades Center, they’re all under one roof.
- Start your research on Palisades Center’s website. Visit PalisadesCenter.com/Sales for deals and promotions. Keep checking as new discounts are added each day.
Step Two: Map out your itinerary based on location, opening times and PARKING!
- The easiest way to hit the most stores is to create a map of your target retailers and identify the most efficient route between them. This includes scoping out the parking situation in advance. Guests can utilize the indoor parking garage, valet parking or the various parking lots surrounding the Center.
- Not all of the Palisades Center stores open at midnight. Be sure to check when each store opens. This may determine the order of the stores that you visit. Details for each store’s specific hours are available on PalisadesCenter.com.
Step Three: Divide and Conquer
- Once you have your plan, arrive in a group and designate who will shop at each store. Share your lists so that one person can get everyone’s wish list items at each specific retailer.
- If you know you will be accumulating a lot of stuff, consider valet parking. Shoppers at Palisades Center can enjoy valet parking located in the underground parking garage near the Dick’s Sporting Goods entrance from 10:00AM-11:00PM.
Step Four: Make time for food, beverage, bathroom breaks—and Santa
- Even after a Thanksgiving feast, shoppers will get hungry and thirsty again – and food isn’t always convenient or even available at 1am. It’s also important to know where the bathrooms are located.
- There are a handful of restaurants inside Palisades Center that are open until late in the evening on Thanksgiving Day and opening early on Black Friday, so that visitors can take breaks and enjoy the facility as they prepare for the most important shopping day of the year. Shoppers may even want to make reservations in advance, to avoid waiting in yet another line.
- Families should also remember that Santa will be available to take photos and meet kids on the lower level in the East Court (near H&M) on Black Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. and every day until December 24. Photo packages are available for purchase.
Step Five: Bring your family
- The adventure of Black Friday does not need to be rushed or stressful. While shopping, you can blow off steam by racing a fast-paced electric go kart at Autobahn Indoor Speedway, enjoy cutting-edge, live-action entertainment with an adventure at 5 Wits, work together to Escape the Mystery Room, test yourself on the world’s tallest indoor ropes challenge course at Palisades Climb, or play arcade games built for kids and adults at Dave & Buster’s.
Palisades Center wants to hear from you! Share your experience and tips on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/palisadescenter/, Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/palisadescntr/ and Twitter with @palisadescntr.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Southern New York. Located just 30 minutes north of NYC, Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering over 225 brands, 16 sit-down restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Palisades Center, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.