Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, it’s time to visit Santa Claus at Palisades Center, sponsored by Great American Cookies! In coordination with Cherry Hill Programs, the industry-leader in experiential holiday photography experiences, Santa will arrive to greet his young fans on Thursday, November 18th. He will be located in the East Court on Level One, near H&M.
There is plenty of fun and magic while visiting Santa. This year children will receive a free cookie from Great American Cookies with every paid Santa visit. Reservations are strongly encouraged with walk-up visits available as space allows throughout the day. Reservations can be made by clicking here.
Events with Santa return this year including Pet Nights and Santa Cares:
- Santa Fest: Saturday, November 20th from 1pm – 5pm
- Join us as we welcome Santa to Palisades Center with a dance party, giveaways, activities, and more.
- Pet Night*: Monday, December 6th & Monday, December 13th from 5pm – 7pm
- Bring your furry friend to snap a picture with Santa.
- *Feathers, fins, and scales not allowed. All pets must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Santa Cares: Sunday, December 5th & Sunday, December 12th from 9am – 10:30am
- Santa Cares is an event held exclusively for children with sensory sensitivities, held in partnership with Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
- Tickets can be reserved here.
Santa Claus will be at Palisades Center until Christmas Eve and then he is off to prepare for his big night!Click here to view Santa’s schedule and Palisades Center’s holiday hours.
The health and well-being of everyone is a top priority. Guests are welcome to review the safety measures being taken based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention online here.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering 225 brands, 16 sit-down restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Palisades Center, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 16 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.