Palisades Center ignites romance with Palisades Center’s Date Night Experience – a series of pre-planned dates that any couple can enjoy this Valentine’s Day. The campaign will feature local couples and their date experiences, as well as a week of Valentine’s giveaways on Instagram (@palisadescntr). Whether couples are looking to cuddle up at home, have a romantic evening out, or seeking fun activities to do with friends, Palisades Center is helping couples safely enjoy the most romantic holiday of the year.
“Palisades Center is known for fun,” said Darrin Houseman, General Manager of Palisades Center. “We are always looking at ways to create experiences that are safe for our guests and deliver unforgettable moments. Palisades Center’s Date Night Experience makes it easy for couples to have a day or night out at a time when we could use a little break from reality.”
Throughout the week leading up to Valentine’s Day, Palisades Center’s social media sites will showcase images and videos taken by local couples that followed one of Palisades Center’s date itineraries. Guests can choose from one of the following Palisades Center dates:
- Homebodies – Couples that enjoy dates from the comfort of their home can order everything online and pick it up in-store or curbside. This date features Old Navy, Color Me Mine, The Cheesecake Factory and AMC Theatres.
- Adventure Seekers – Traveling to far off places is complicated right now, but couples can still have an experience that gets their adrenaline pumping. This date features Palisades Climb Adventure, 5 Wits, Buffalo Wild Wings and IT’Sugar.
- Competitive Couple – A little friendly competition only makes the heart grow stronger. This date features Autobahn Speedway (race car driving and axe throwing), Spin Zone, TGI Fridays and Haagen Daz.
- Romantics – Couples that do not mind showing public displays of affection will love this date featuring the Ferris Wheel, Spa 505, Blu Alehouse, Build-A-Bear and Johnny Rockets.
- Socialites – Couples that love spending time with their best friends will love the double date experience featuring Space Adventure Glow In the Dark Mini Golf, Escape the Mystery Room, Yard House and Cinnabon.
“The Romantic date night agenda Palisades Center put together made it so easy for us to have a fun night out,” said Charlie and Nicole Cioppa. “We didn’t have to think or debate about what to do because it was all planned. Palisades Center has an energy that brings out the fun version of yourself. As soon as we book another babysitter, we’ll be back to experience the other date night options!”
“When we saw that Palisades Center had a date night experience that you could have at home, we knew we had to give it a try,” said John Daniel Diosomito and Nicole Petkanis. “The pandemic has made it difficult for us to get out and have a nice time together, but Palisades Center’s itinerary gave us options that were so much fun! We are going to look at the other itineraries and mix and match them to create another fun night in!”
The Palisades Center’s Date Night Experience is part of a broader strategy aimed at showcasing Palisades Center’s affordable, safe, and fun entertainment options to the local community.
For more information on Palisades Center’s events and guest experiences, visit www.palisadescenter.com and follow @palisadescntr on Instagram.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering 225 brands, 26 dining options, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Palisades Center, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.