Palisades Center is making it easy for people to celebrate Valentine’s Day with Palisades Center’s Date Experiences – a series of pre-planned dates that anyone can enjoy this Valentine’s Day. The campaign will feature local residents experiencing each date, as well as a Valentine’s Day cookie cake giveaway from Great American Cookies. Whether couples are looking to cuddle up at home, have a romantic evening out, or seeking fun activities to do with the whole family, Palisades Center is helping guests enjoy the most romantic holiday of the year.
“Palisades Center is known for fun,” said Darrin Houseman, General Manager of Palisades Center. “We are always looking at ways to create experiences that deliver unforgettable moments. Our Valentine’s Day date agendas make it easy for couples to have a fun day or night out.”
Throughout the week leading up to Valentine’s Day, Palisades Center’s social media sites will showcase images and videos taken by local couples that followed one of Palisades Center’s date itineraries. This year, the Palisades Center’s Date Experiences include:
- Curbside Date – Couples that enjoy dates from the comfort of their home can order everything in advance from Palisades Center and pick it up in-store or curbside. This date features Yard House, Great American Cookies, Target, and Best Buy.
- No Agenda Date – This is a great date for a busy couple that doesn’t have time to pre-plan or make reservations. This date features Shah’s Halal, Mall Walking, Palisades Center Ice Rink, Dunkin’, Reis & Irvy, and The Arts Council of Rockland’s Hidden Treasures Gallery.
- Family Fun Date – This is an action-packed, fun-filled date the entire family will enjoy. This date features AMC Theatres, Dave & Buster’s, Slime World, and Haagen-Dazs.
- Night Life Date – Couples that like to party will love this date featuring Levity Live, Blu Alehouse, Lucky Strike, 5 Wits, and Space Adventure Glow-in-the-Dark Miniature Golf.
- Galentine’s Date – Grab your bestie and enjoy a day catching up with one another at The Cheesecake Factory, Color Me Mine, Barnes & Noble, and the Barnes & Noble Starbuck’s Cafe.
“School, sports, and other activities make it so hard to find time to spend together,” said best friends Kiera and Stephanie. “The Galentine’s date agenda Palisades Center arranged made it easy for us to hang out, catch-up, talk, and have fun!”
“We’ve already told a BUNCH of our friends about our Nightlife date at Palisades Center and are already planning trips to go back,” said local couple Taylor and Carter.
Approved media photos can be found here.
For more information on Palisades Center’s events and guest experiences, visit www.palisadescenter.com and follow @palisadescntr on Instagram.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering 225 brands, 26 dining options, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Palisades Center, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held shopping center developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of retail-based, tourist and entertainment destinations dominate the northeast with 18 properties located throughout New York, Massachusetts and Virginia. For over 40 years, Pyramid has led the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.