Halloween is an international celebration synonymous with fun, candy, and parties. With that in mind, Palisades Center’s management staff and tenants have partnered to develop Malloween contests, events, and special offers for guests that will leave everyone with a memorable experience.
“Palisades Center’s tenants and partners have pulled together a great line-up of Malloween activities for kids of all ages to enjoy,” said Darrin Houseman, General Manager of Palisades Center. “We invite the community to participate in the planned activities and take advantage of the special deals designed exclusively for Palisades Center’s visitors.”
“Palisades Center has once again designed a Halloween experience for our community that provides families with the opportunity to create happy, long-lasting memories,” said Clarkstown Councilman Donald Franchino. “I encourage you to explore what is being offered and wish everyone a safe and healthy Halloween.”
AUNTIE ANNE’S COSTUME CONTEST
- Palisades Center has teamed up with Auntie Anne’s and NYMetroParents’ Rockland Parent magazine for a month-long costume contest. Visit Palisades Center and snap a picture in front of Auntie Anne’s in costume or with an Auntie Anne’s pretzel. Enter the photo to win a Family Day at Palisades Center that includes a free Original Pretzel every month for an entire year. Costume pictures can be submitted online at rocklandparent.com/halloween-giveaway/or shared on Instagram by tagging @palisadescntr, @rocklandparent, and @auntieannes. The contest ends on November 4.
SPECIAL EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Aeriestylists will help guests put together a cute Halloween costume that can transition into an everyday outfit when the festivities end. DIY costume events take place October 23, 24, 29, 30 and 31. See store for details.
- Bring the whole family toColor Me Mine on Sunday, October 17 for a Pumpkin Paint Party. Paint pumpkins, Halloween mugs, haunted house lanterns, Frankenstein, and more. Wear a costume and receive 10% off. Reservations are strongly recommended. Visit nyack.colormemine.com.
- ForTheCulture Foundationwill host a Halloween Trunk-or-Treat on October 30 from 1PM-4PM in Parking Lot F near The Cheesecake Factory. Visit fortheculturefdn.org for details.
- Lucky Strike is hosting a costume contest on October 30 with the chance to win up to $20,000 in cash prizes. See venue for details.
- Sephora is hosting a special Halloween face painting experience on October 31 from 11AM-2PM. Children of all ages can choose beautiful designs curated by Sephora’s beauty team while parents enjoy samples. First-come, first-served. See store for details.
- Children under 18 dressed in costume get an Original Pretzel for $1.00 at Auntie Anne’s throughout the month of October.
- Costume or not, Chili’s is offering the fan favorite, Spider Bite ‘Rita for $5 throughout the month of October.
- During the last two weeks of October, wear your costume to Good Game Lounge and receive a special discount.
- Follow Great American Cookies on Instagram @gacpalisades and save $5 on a Take and Decorate Halloween Cookie Kit (in-store only).
- Wear your costume to Palisades Climb Adventure October 29-31 and get your Ropes Course ticket for $17.99 plus tax or a Sky Tykes ticket for $6.99 plus tax.
TRICK OR TREATING
A select number of Palisades Center’s stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues will be passing out candy and treats on October 31. For an up-to-date list, visit www.palisadescenter.com/malloween.
For more information on new and opening retail, dining, and entertainment attractions at Palisades Center, visit www.palisadescenter.com.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering 225 brands, 16 sit-down restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Palisades Center, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 16 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.