Halloween is an international celebration synonymous with fun, candy, and parties. With that in mind, Palisades Center’s management staff and tenants have partnered to develop Malloween contests, events, and special offers for guests that will leave everyone with a memorable experience.
“Palisades Center’s tenants and partners have pulled together a great line-up of Malloween activities for kids of all ages to enjoy,” said Darrin Houseman, General Manager of Palisades Center. “We invite the community to participate in the planned activities and take advantage of the special deals designed exclusively for Palisades Center’s visitors.”
2nd ANNUAL INDOOR TRUNK OR TREAT
- Palisades Center is partnering with ForTheCulture Foundation for their second annual indoor trunk or treat in the East Court on Level One near H&M. Children are invited to go from one decorated table to the next, trick or treating in their costumes. There will also be cotton candy, a balloon artist, prize giveaways and the opportunity to meet and greet with Jack Skeleton and Sally.
THE DUNKIN’ MALLOWEEN GHOULISH GIVEAWAY
- Palisades Center is partnering with Dunkin’ for a special Malloween Instagram Contest! All you need to do is snap a picture with your favorite Dunkin’ beverage or treat anywhere in Palisades Center and tag @palisadescntr for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Palisades Center’s Dunkin! The contest ends on November 1.
SPECIAL EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Halloween Weekend with Aerie & OFFLINENeed a costume with items you can wear again? Aerie and OFFLINE have you covered! From October 28-30, both stores will provide you with Halloween costume inspiration and cute items you can wear repeatedly.
- Good Game Lounge Costume PartyStop by Good Game Lounge after 8 PM on Friday, October 28 for a Costume Party with prizes, fun, and more surprises.
- Lucky Strike’s Terror LaneGet ghoulish with Lucky Strike on October 29 from 8 PM – 12 AM for their second annual Terror Lanes Halloween Costume Contest. Show off those costumes you’ve been planning all year for your chance to win up to $20,000 in cash prizes!
- Glitter & Glam’s Halloween Princess BallParticipate in Glitter & Glam’s Halloween Princess Ball on Sunday, October 30, from 12 PM – 1:30 PM. The ticket price includes a trick-or-treat bag design, princess hairstyle, glittery princess makeup, and a princess coronation. RSVP by calling 201-970-4526 x3.
- A Nightmare Before Halloween Painting Event Join us on October 30 from 2:30 PM – 5 PM for spooktacular, spine-chilling fun while you paint a morbid masterpiece step by step with the help of Palisades Center’s newest tenant, Mindful Boutique! Buy your tickets at www.themindfulgallery.com/event-details/nightmare-before-halloween.
- Costume or not, venture into Chili’s crave-yard for the $6 Fangtastic ‘Rita, made with a premium mix of Lunazul Tequila, Triple Sec, Fresh Sour, and Blood Orange. (For adults ages 21 and over. Please drink responsibly.)
- Wear your costume to Palisades Climb Adventure and get $5 Off your Ropes Course ticket.
TRICK OR TREATING
A select number of Palisades Center’s stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues will pass out candy and treats on October 31. For an up-to-date list, visit www.palisadescenter.com/malloween.
For more information on new and opening retail, dining, and entertainment attractions at Palisades Center, visit www.palisadescenter.com.
About Palisades Center
Palisades Center is a four-level shopping center offering 225 brands, 16 sit-down restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink, the world’s tallest indoor ropes course, comedy club, and more. With its unique and diverse merchant mix, Palisades Center is the go-to place for local shoppers and tourists alike. To learn more, visit www.palisadescenter.com, www.facebook.com/palisadescenter, www.twitter.com/palisadescntr, or www.instagram.com/palisadescntr.
About Pyramid Management Group, LLC
Pyramid Management Group, owner of Palisades Center, is one of the largest, most innovative, privately-held real estate developers in the northeast. Headquartered in Syracuse, New York, Pyramid’s portfolio of dynamic shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and expanding hospitality presence dominate the northeast with 16 properties located throughout New York and Massachusetts. For nearly 50 years, Pyramid has built its reputation on being first, fast, ahead of the curve and always what’s next, leading the industry in combining the best elements of traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, all under one roof. For more information, visit www.pyramidmg.com.