Job Title: Wendy’s Crew Member (multiple positions available)
Full or part time: Both available
How to apply: https://nowhiring.com/wenesco/job-details/56046787
Wendy’s Crew Member
The stuff you want – like fun people, quality food, a schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck – done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sounds good? Keep reading.
Our burgers are square, which means we don’t cut corners. So hopefully, neither do you.
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- You’re good with being on grill one shift and making fries the next.
- You like making customers happy. For real.
What you bring to the table:
- Solid social skills – you act like your grandma is standing behind you (at least while you’re at work).
- You see whatever’s low – ketchup, straws, cups – and you fill it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers.
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something good.
- If something doesn’t seem right, you make it right.
You must be willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most – if not all – of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then
- Handle weather related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking out trash in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
Benefits include competitive pay, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, company matching 401(k) retirement plan, health insurance (medical & prescription coverage, dental, vision), and unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development!