Welcome Center Manager
The Welcome Center Greeter oversees the day-to-day logistics and responsibilities at the front entrance of our new location inside the Palisades Center. The WCG is the gatekeeper of the organization with strong customer service skills and critical thinking abilities to best serve the people in our community. This individual is the initial point of contact ensuring all needs of guests are being identified and addressed in a timely manner. In addition, the Welcome Center Greeter communicates the mission and vision of the agency with positive energy and passion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have ability to work with diverse populations including people with disabilities
- Greet all customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Assist all guests with signing in to ensure they meet with appropriate staff whether they have an appointment or not
- Ask engaging and appropriate questions, to better assist and direct all guests’ personal needs
- Input Information and Referrals into CIL Suite
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for all guests entering the agency
- Ability to react, troubleshoot and communicate with leadership on all issues and situations that may arise in Welcome Center
- Manage day to day operations of boutique ( handling cash, packaging, Inventory,)
- Maintain cleanliness of area and store appearance
- Assist customers to find what they are looking for in a positive and approachable manner including educating customers on the products and their stories.
- Educate customers on who BRIDGES is and be able to speak to our mission
- Associate’s Degree or three years’ experience in a similar capacity working in retail/customer service preferred
- Bilingual Spanish a Plus
- Capable of communicating with and in a manner that is culturally sensitive to individuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to become proficient in other software products as utilized by the position
- Maintain strong work ethic and strict adherence to code of ethics, standards of conduct and confidentiality requirements
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Effective and collaborative team player
- Availability to work weekends