At Johnny Rockets our mission is to Serve an Entertaining and Lively Experience through Burgers, Shakes and Fries! At Johnny Rockets we rock our guests because we value creative expression! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic and fun. We promise to bring joy through dance, straw twirling and serving ketchup smiles~ Be a part of the Johnny Rockets team and help us fill the world with fun and smiles! 😊
Flexible Hours: At Johnny Rockets we understand that work life balance is very important. Of course, flexibility is a plus! But we at Johnny Rockets look for Creative Expression and Individuality which totally outweighs everything else!
WE WANT YOU:
- To get excited about performing with a team both musically and through serving guests.
- To get joy out of making others smile 😊
- To ensure that the music doesn’t stop
- To enjoy having fun and still be able to deliver
So, what exactly does a Supervisor do at Johnny Rockets:
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the General Manger, responsible for creating the expected culture through executing and reinforcing Johnny Rockets’ Vision, Mission and Values during designated shifts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Team Player that leads by example.
- Sets the Guest-focused tone in the restaurant and supports the General Manager to empower Team Members to ensure the delivery of a great Guest Experience.
- Sets the expectation for the shift including labor for the shift.
- Holds the Team Members accountable for delivering a great Guest Experience.
- Maintains the highest standards pertaining to cleanliness, hygiene, health, and sanitation.
- Smiles, is upbeat, energetic, and provides a positive environment.
- Manages the restaurant’s cash in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Handles Guests concerns “right here and now” with a positive, whatever it takes, attitude while in line with the Johnny Rockets reputation.
- Ensures procedures and recipes are followed.
- Overseas preparations and side work for both opening and closing shifts.
- Conducts table touches.
- Works safely by using good judgement and following Company and OSHA regulations.
- Utilizes all tools provided. (Line Check, Deployment Chart, Floor Plan, etc.)
- For California employees only – maintain a valid Food Handler Card.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six to twelve months’ related experience and/or training; at least six months experience in Certified Trainer position.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.