Opinions Ltd. has an opening for a Market Research Supervisor in our West Nyack location!
We are a dynamic, growing, market research firm-seeking people persons Confident individuals, to join our team!
The supervisor would manage a team of recruiters and interviewers and support the Research Manager in the day-to-day operations of the facility. This high-paced, demanding, time-sensitive position requires you to consistently and effectively communicate client needs to staff members and facilitate research projects. This includes but is not limited to providing quality data collection for our clients by following job instructions, quota management, and meeting deadlines. Responsible for enforcing Opinions Ltd Standard Operating Procedures.
The data collected provides measurable results for companies to enhance, improve, or innovate their ideas, products, or services. This is a high-paced, demanding, and time-sensitive position that requires you to consistently and effectively bring qualified people to our office in the mall to conduct interviews.
All tasks directly impact our office’s number one goal: to empower our community by listening to and collecting their opinion- this, in turn, helps our clients improve and provide higher quality services and products.
This position will require you to work days, evenings, and weekends. Confidentiality and honesty are an integral part of our company, as we are an essential step in new product development and advancement.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Confidence and positivity
- Must be organized
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Financial & budgetary understanding
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook email, Word, and Excel
- Supervisory experience is a must
- Market Research experience is not necessary, but a plus.
If you are interested, please fill in the application at http://surveys.opinionsltd.com/s3/jobapp or stop by our location at the Palisades Center.