At Johnny Rockets our mission is to Serve an Entertaining and Lively Experience through Burgers, Shakes and Fries! At Johnny Rockets we rock our guests because we value creative expression! Our team is filled with great people who are optimistic and fun! We promise to bring joy through dance, straw twirling and serving ketchup smiles~ Be a part of the Johnny Rockets team and help us fill the world with fun and smiles! 😊
Flexible Hours: At Johnny Rockets we understand that work life balance is very important. Of course, flexibility is a plus! But we at Johnny Rockets look for Creative Expression which totally outweighs everything else!
WE WANT YOU:
- To get excited about performing with a team both musically and through serving guests.
- To get joy out of making others smile 😊
- To ensure that the music doesn’t stop
- To enjoy having fun and still be able to deliver
So, what exactly does a Server do at Johnny Rockets:
SUMMARY: Create a lively and entertaining experience while serving all-American burgers, shakes and fries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Takes initiative to greet Guests with a “Hello” as they enter the restaurant.
- Smiles, is upbeat, and energetic when delivering a great Guest Experience.
- Handles Guest concerns to the best of their ability while dealing with them, “right here and now.” If unable to satisfy, involves management and immediately informs Manager regarding Guest Experience concerns.
- Always asks the Guest, “Have you ever been to Johnny Rockets before?”
- Follows the Server/Cashier Sequence of Service.
- Provides Ketchup smiles.
- Keeps their area clean and well stocked.
- Performs open and closing procedures.
- Follows proper checkout procedures and declaration of tips.
- Works safely while using good judgement and following Company and OSHA regulations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.