Open Interviews Mon-Fri 1-6PM
WALK IN APPLY!
We’re excited to reopen our dining room and Midway and ready for you to join our team! At Dave and Buster’s the safety of our team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Ensures Guests have an unparalleled experience by providing fast, friendly service and being attentive to Guests’ needs.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for Guests and Team Members.
- Adheres to company’s sanitation procedures.
- Maintains responsibility for personal bank and ensures all financial transactions are accurate by operating credit card machines correctly, calculating and returning appropriate change and maintaining adequate cash and coin for making change.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests.
- Assesses Guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
- Greets newly seated Guests’ in a friendly and timely manner.
- Accurately takes Guests’ food and drink orders.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all menu items and is able to answer questions regarding food and drink items and their preparation.
- Enters orders into Micros quickly and in proper sequence, using appropriate modifications and charges.
- Ensures food is properly garnished and delivers trays to designated table server’s own section, as well as other sections in the restaurant, as needed.
- Works quickly and efficiently adhering to Full hands in, Full hands out philosophy.
- Assists in party set up and breakdown. Busses and resets tables as needed.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business dictates.
- Responsible for all sales on personal Micros keys and completing station side work at the beginning and end of their shift.
- Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and promoting the brand.
- Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while maximizing the Guest
- Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining drink levels, removing clutter, prebussing as necessary, and responding to Guest needs in a timely manner.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be skilled in effectively communicating with Guests in order to generate enthusiasm about the D&B experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to operate Micros, make changes, accurately conduct credit card transactions, and account of all monies at the end of each shift.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Listen to hear Guests’ orders and needs, and then communicate with Guests verbally and with other Team Members verbally via Micros system.
- Dressed in proper dress code requirements, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend and stoop frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
equal opportunity employer