POSITION TITLE: Part-Time Office Cleaner (10 hours per week)
CLASSIFICATION: Non- Exempt
BRIDGES operates a variety of programs guided by the Philosophy of Independent Living to provide services and supports for individuals with disabilities to experience autonomy in all areas of living. This person should have General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of staff in a respectful manner
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas throughout the office
- Mop the front entrance area, kitchen & bathrooms using proper cleaning solutions following with OSHA guidelines (these will be provided by the agency)
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture and file cabinets
- Clean all glass doors throughout the office/ Plexiglas partitions in entrance way
- Clean/sanitize all touch surfaces in entrance areas, conference rooms, high traffic areas
- Refilling bathroom items (toilet paper, hand towels, soap, etc. as needed
- Light handy work may be required
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
BRIDGES is committed to a common language to describe the culture and behavioral expectations for all stakeholders, including people served, employees, and visitors.