Pyramid Management Group, LLC. One of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast, has an immediate career opportunity for a Full-Time Mid Shift Housekeeping Supervisor for the Palisades Center, located in West Nyack, New York.
Palisades Center is among the top 12 largest shopping centers, with an impressive, unique, and extensive mix of retail, dining and entertainment venues. With over 24 million annual visitors, Palisades Center is a popular destination for both local and out-of-town shoppers.
Please send your resume to [email protected] pyramidmg.com
In person: 1000 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack, NY 10994 3rd Floor Management Office/behind Wendy’s.
The Mid Shift Supervisor will manage and coordinate activities of workers in assigned department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Assists Customers when and where necessary.
– Controls supplies and equipment to ensure they are being used properly and efficiently.
– May ensure accuracy of shift reports, incident reports, and accident reports before review by supervisor.
– Prepares schedules and assigns task to workers, inspects daily assigned and completed work for conformance to company standards and issue punch list directives as to achieve and sustain a maximum level of cleanliness for our facility.
– Manages and distribute Supplies and equipment as needed.
– Resolves workers’ conflicts and/ or refers matters to supervisor.
– Verifies daily and calculates hours on employee time records.
– Prepares and submits requests for Equipment repairs to supervisor.
– Capable of managing a flexible staff schedule as to assist other departments as needed.
– Provides new employees orientation and proper training as directed by department head.
– Lead by example and willing to perform duties of workers supervised, if and when it is
Supervisory Experience: Directly supervises fifteen or more cleaning staff, engages in
carrying out the functions of personnel in assigned department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include assisting in interviewing, hiring and training employees;
planning, scheduling, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; train and
verify that all employees are following appropriate safety
standards; addressing complaints and resolving conflicts.
Education Requirements: High School diploma or GED,
Experience: One-year prior experience in assigned field.
Other Qualities: Bi- Bilingual
Good oral and written communications skills; ability to operate all
equipment that subordinates in assigned department are required
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individual with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee
may be exposed to fumes, or airborne particles toxic or caustic
chemicals, and vibrations. The employee may work in outside
weather conditions for extended periods of time. The employee
occasionally works in high, precarious places.