Pyramid Management Group, Inc., one of the largest owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast has immediate Full-Time opening in the Housekeeping Department for the Palisades Center, located in West Nyack, New York.
Palisades Center is among the most dynamic and successful retail projects in the nation. With over two million square feet of gross leasable area and nearly 300 tenants, it is also one of the largest enclosed shopping, dining and entertainment venues in the nation.
We offer a competitive compensation package including company paid Health RX, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, Vacation/Sick/Holidays and 401 (k) program. If interested please email your resume to [email protected]
Title: Interior Janitorial Worker
Summary: To contribute to the cleanliness and appearance of the common area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs housekeeping duties, including some or all of the following:
2. Obtains appropriate supplies needed to perform duties.
3. Follow instructions or work schedule, cleans restrooms and stocks restroom supplies, washes walls, pillars, entrances and common area glass, cleans seating areas, railings, telephone carousels, drinking fountains, directories and planters, vacuums carpet areas.
4. Reports to Shift Supervisor any equipment/supply usage.
5. Patrol Café/common area during mall hours and cleans spills, picks up debris and litter, empties trash receptacles, maintains cleanliness of restrooms and replenishes supplies as necessary.
6. Porters/sweep, fire exits and entrances.
7. Monitors compactors as schedules or requested.
8. Follow all safety procedures and preventative maintenance procedures as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor, or as identified by MDS documentation for use and application of products and materials.
9. Performs tenant and shopper relation’s duties:
10. Occasionally assists tenants with housekeeping problems if necessary.
Position: Interior Janitorial Worker
Job Description Revision Date: 4/18/2001
11. Gives directions to shoppers when asked.
12. When needed, assists customers with undivided attention and courtesy.
Supervisory Experience: None
Education Requirements: High School diploma or GED preferred
Other Qualities: Ability to operate the following kinds of equipment: mop, broom,
and vacuum cleaning, ladder and compactor. Ability to operate
scrubber and buffer helpful.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are
Representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individual with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is equivalent to a busy