Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators, and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
- Assists Guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and storage areas.
For more information contact Jacinda Forrest ( Talent Acquisition Coordinator) on 845 353 1555