ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO GROW WITH? DO YOU PREFER TO WORK IN A FUN, INTERESTING WORK ENVIRONMENT? ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ENGAGING WITH CUSTOMERS AND ENSURING AN OUTSTANDING GUEST EXPERIENCE? IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO THESE QUESTIONS, THIS OPPORTUNITY COULD BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
WHO WE ARE . . . (NO BIG MYSTERY HERE).
We are a leader in providing an interactive and immersive escape room experience that allows our guests a chance to become a real-life detective.
With 50-minutes on the clock, guests and their teams must find clues, solve puzzles, and decipher hidden codes to escape the themed room of their choice. Guests can pick from one of many themed rooms and are locked inside.ONCE THE CLOCK STARTS, PARTICIPANTS MUST WORK TOGETHER TO ESCAPE THE ROOM. Themes include Escape from Alcatraz, Sherlock’s Library, Treasure Island, Zombie Apocalypse, and many others. All In Adventures currently has nearly forty (40) Escape the Mystery Room/All In Adventures locations in New York, Georgia, Alabama, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Texas, and we are rapidly expanding into other states.
WHO SHOULD APPLY . . . (ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?)
We are currently looking for sharp, enthusiastic part-time MYSTERY ROOM ASSOCIATES to join our super engaged, guest-centric team of associates. This role, located in Palisades Center, is essential to the future growth of our company. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited for the chance to grow and develop with a startup company that is looking to change the face of how people interact socially through live games and activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE . . . (NO BRAINTEASERS TO SOLVE. WE’RE PRETTY STRAIGHT-FORWARD).
As a MYSTERY ROOM ASSOCIATE, you will:
- Greet new guests as they arrive for their scheduled appointments, or simply stop in to inquire about the experience
- Good verbal skills are important as you will be informing guests about the overall experience, theme options, and safety rules and regulations
- Good manners will go a long way as you guide each guest to their selected escape room
- Even if they beg, you won’t give away clues, but you could be asked to interpret a theme’s overall mission to help our guests get moving
- After guests exit their selected rooms and desire to share their experiences, you will be there to support, encourage and affirm their game strategy, plus invite them back in the future
- Support the daily operations of the facility; including the quick, accurate recovery of each mystery room immediately after use
- Have an open ear to any guests who may express any dissatisfaction with their experience; escalate those grievances to the appropriate manager
- Assist with the arrangement of furniture, backdrops, props or window displays, as outlined by company standard.
- Ensure signage, written game clues, etc. reflect appropriate changes in themed promotions and upholds company guidelines
- Perform daily end-of-day register tasks
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED . . . (ALL THE RIGHT PIECES TO MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT FOR THE ROLE).
- Service Orientation
- Sales Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication
- Instills Trust/High Integrity
- A Positive “All In” Attitude
DESIRED EXPERIENCE . . . (THIS ISN’T A HEAD-SCRATCHER. THESE “EXTRAS” MAKE YOUR CV STAND OUT).
No clue or puzzle solving experience necessary, but previous sales, customer service, guest service, hospitality, theme park, retail or restaurant experience a plus. Training will be provided to all new hires. You just need a positive attitude, a willingness to provide outstanding guest service, and a desire to succeed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION . . . (DON’T OVERLOOK THESE IMPORTANT CLUES).
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- May be required to pass company background screen and reference check
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
APPLY NOW . . . (RACE THE CLOCK! YOU DON’T WANT TO GET LEFT OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY).
Upload or email a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
All in Adventures, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. All in Adventures recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.10 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Other duties as requested