Pyramid Management Group, LLC, one of the largest owners/managers in the Northeast, has an immediate career opportunity for an A Commercial Property Administrative Assistant.
We offer a competitive compensation package including company paid Health, RX Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage, Vacation/Sick/Holidays and 401 (k) program.
Position Title: Commercial Property Administrative Assistant
Work Days/Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
To perform administrative assistance for the day-to-day office operations; providing a high level of administrative support to the General Manager, Operations Director and the other supporting office staff and departments as needed. Increase the offices effectiveness by proactively coordinating, managing and keeping track of contracts agreements, projects, deadlines and commitments. Conducting research, preparing for meetings, running errands, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. Consistently maintaining a posture of confidentiality at all times regarding the company’s interest, employees and associates. This person will present themselves with excellence in regard to appearance and conduct; presenting a professional image as a representative of the company at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Contracts, Short Form Agreements, Change Orders, Consulting Agreements, Work Orders and Purchase Orders for all departments.
- Track and distribute Maintenance Work Orders as prepared.
- Coordinate data pulled from utility and services monthly/local authority district communications, tracking of tenant cleaning with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain and Track Leak Coordination Report.
- Prepare and manage Town applications, permits, correspondence, etc.
- Provide company Insurance Requirements to Vendors.
- Coordinate approvals, tracking certificate expirations and approval expirations.
- Associate Degree with 3 years progressive administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience in commercial real estate is beneficial.
Skills/Knowledge & Ability:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe.
- Knowledge of Yardi a plus.
- Above average administrative /clerical skills, including typing and the ability to use necessary office equipment.
- Knowledge, skills and ability to develop administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files, projects and records, designing forms, and other office procedures to manage all task at hand for one’s self and for others.
- Highly developed time management, organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multi task with clarity; facilitating several projects at the same time with the ability to monitor and assess one’s own self.
- Using logic and reasoning; having the ability to recognize a potential problem, come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, present conclusions or creative ways to solve a problem.
- Have the ability to remember information such as words, numbers, pictures, and procedures.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests in order to deal effectively all types of people.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Excellent professional level communication and interpersonal and relationship building skills. Having the ability to listen and influence other people in written or verbal forms. Creatively presenting and disseminating information and concepts effectively.
- Being aware of others and actively looking for ways to help people, adjusting your own reactions in relation to others in order to provide exceptional service to both internal and external contacts.
- Must be comfortable interacting with people of all levels.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working in sensitive environments which require a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to Take Initiative ¨ Team Player/Team Leader
- Good Problem Solver
- Positive/Confident Attitude
- Persistent/Follows Through
- Service Oriented/Customer Focused
- Naturally Organized/ A Planner
- Very Friendly/Empathy with People/Helpful
- Great Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Socially Aware or Intuitive
- Handles Conflict Effectively
It is critical that the individual in this position desires a team/support atmosphere, is able to develop strong working relations with an employee base with diverse personalities, as well as the desire to be challenged and accountable for services provided.
If you are interested in the position, please send in your resume.