Sales Associate up to $13 an hour @ Ardene Palisades Center
Salary:$11.00 to $13.00 depending on experience
Apply at ardenecareers.com
Ardene is the affordable fast-fashion destination in North America and beyond. Our company is inspired by the ever-changing world of our customer, social media, pop culture, fashion, and beauty. With over 400 stores world-wide, our Palisades Center location would be our fourth location in the US.
As a Sales Associates you would be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, working register, generating sales, merchandising and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
Other responsibilities include:
– Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service;
– Keeping informed on the most current promotions and advertisements;
– Assisting in merchandising, displays and maintenance of the store’s cleanliness;
– Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments;
– Directing customers in locating merchandise;
– Processing cash/credit/debit purchases at register using a Point of Sale (POS) system;
– Adhering to all company policies per the employee manual;
– Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s employee manual with regards to integrity and loss prevention.
– Other tasks as assigned by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
– Excellent customer service abilities;
– Outgoing and able to communicate with associates and customers;
– Friendly disposition and positive attitude;
– Physical ability to stand for extended periods, climb a ladder and to move and handle boxes of merchandise (weighing up to 30 pounds) and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above;
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
ARDENE is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy and sexual orientation), age, disability, military/veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Employment decisions are solely based on job-related factors.