It’s March and you know what that means! Teens across the nation are starting to think about prom. If you are searching for that trendy prom style, Palisades Center has you covered. With some help from our merchants, we’ve identified this year’s must have trends that will have you saying “yes” to the prom dress!
- Shoulder Details – Fun shoulder details are in style for 2020. From the 80’s inspired puffy sleeve, to the off-the-shoulder, to the one-shoulder, this trend can be tailored to everyone’s personality.
(Photo Source: Macys.com)
- Animal Prints – Dare to be wild in an animal print. Tiger, leopard, and zebra prints are a stand-out choice for this year’s prom.
- Shimmer and Shine – Metallics are a trend for those that love to sparkle. If a full metallic dress isn’t for you, try a dress with metallic accents that will keep you shining as bright as a diamond all through the night.
- Sequins – From ballgowns to fitted dresses, sequins are adorning 2020 prom dress collections. No matter your dress style, sequins will make a big fashion statement.
- Beaded Blooms – 3D beaded flowers are accenting gowns this prom season, making this one of the hottest trends.
Where to find the perfect dress:
Got the dress? Now the shoes!
Don’t forget the makeup & accessories: