In partnership with Vera Bradley, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Seasonal Retail Team Leader at Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY.
In this role, you will support and maintain the integrity of the brand “experience” through exceptional customer service, while upholding company image standards, and maximizing sales. You will communicate the brand aesthetic, philosophy, and lifestyle to the sales associates and guests.
The Seasonal Retail Team Leader position offers 30 hours per week. Pay is $17/hr. This seasonal position will last for eight weeks during the back to school season. The position will start on or around July 8, 2019 – September 15, 2019. As a Seasonal Retail Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overall cart operations management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service, visual merchandising, staff management, development and training, upholding company image standards, general cart operations, and sales goal achievement
- Lead the team with exceptional sales and strong MOD presence while setting the pace for the team
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Ability to lead, motivate and promote a team environment
- Uphold brand standards through exceptional visual merchandising
- Oversee daily, weekly, monthly processes to ensure operational integrity
- Maintain payroll budget, and manage controllable expenses to maximize profitability
- Develop brand loyalty by creating an outstanding experience for both associates and customers
- Any other duties assigned by the Area Supervisor
- 2+ years management experience required
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience with retail POS system
- Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Ability and willingness to stand for the entirety of your shift
- Constant walking and standing: frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Must be physically able to stand, walk and go up and down stairs
- Must be able to communicate effectively through speech and listening in loud and crowded locations
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Consistently lift 10-35 lbs; occasionally lift up to 55 lbs with the ability to push or pull more than 55 lbs.
To apply: http://bit.ly/2XfFqNF
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits. #hws