In partnership with Vera Bradley, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associates in at Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY.
In this role, you will support and maintain the integrity of the brand “experience” through exceptional customer service, while upholding company image standards, and maximizing sales.
The Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associate position offers 15-20 hours per week. Pay is $12.50/hr. This seasonal position will last for eight weeks during the back to school season. Start date will be on or around July 8, 2019 – September 15,2019.
As a Part-Time Seasonal Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage the guest and enhance their experience through product awareness and team selling
- Help to maintain a clean, organized and inviting environment for the customer
- Drive store results through add on selling and conversion that meet the guest’s wants and needs
- Treat all employees and guests with respect and maintain a positive work environment
- Accurately process transactions in a professional manner
- Process sales transactions utilizing POS system
- Any other duties assigned by the Team Leader
- Relevant retail sales experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred
- Ability and willingness to stand for the entirety of your shift
- Constant walking and standing: frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Must be physically able to stand, walk and go up and down stairs
- Must be able to communicate effectively through speech and listening in loud and crowded locations
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Consistently lift 10-35 lbs; occasionally lift up to 55 lbs with the ability to push or pull more than 55 lbs.
To apply: http://bit.ly/2LDBvbB
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.