POSITION DESCRIPTION: BRIDGES operates a variety of programs guided by the Philosophy of Independent Living to provide services and supports for individuals with disabilities to experience autonomy in all areas of living. BRIDGES is seeking a professional and friendly salesperson to manage our boutique and welcome our community and customers to BRIDGES.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must have ability to work with diverse populations including people with disabilities
· Greet all customers in a courteous and friendly manner
· Manage day to day operations of boutique ( handling cash, packaging, Inventory,)
· Maintain cleanliness of area and store appearance
· Assist customers to find what they are looking for in a positive and approachable manner including educating customers on the products and their stories.
· Educate customers on who BRIDGES is and be able to speak to our mission
· A High School Diploma or Equivalent and five years retail experience
· Associate’s Degree or three years’ experience in a similar capacity working in retail/customer service preferred
· Bilingual Spanish a Plus
· Capable of communicating with and in a manner that is culturally sensitive to individuals
· Ability to provide exemplary customer service
· Effective and collaborative team player
· Ability to work nights and weekends