As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
- The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
Here at the Cotton On Group our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are surrounded by great minds that inspire us, every single day. We are a close knit bunch who encourage and support each other to achieve big things. On top of this, we know our future success depends on making responsible decisions. We have a genuine belief in our brands, our big ideas, and our ability to bring them to life. Through our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group, we truly believe we can create meaningful change – and that this is the right thing to do. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people. For more on our Foundation and the work being done, please head to https://cottonongroup.com.au/cotton-on-foundation/.
- Competitive salary commensurate on experience
- Exceptional product discounts
- Growth opportunities across all of our brands
- Development / on the job training
- 401(k) matching program, with a commitment to financial literacy and support
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans that support your total wellbeing at work
- Flexible working hours
- A commitment to your mental and physical health & wellbeing through various platforms and initiatives
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity and we work on building a diverse and inclusive team, every day. We’re all different. And we celebrate our differences. Not only do they make us better, they help us make a positive difference in peoples’ lives. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know.
Learn more about life at COG here (https://cottonongroup.com.au/) to press Apply Now to tell us more about YOU!