COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have kept our true Aussie spirit alive since we first began, and now with nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe, we continue to deliver value-fashion with a twist that always exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are passionate and hands-on, with a single focus: to deliver on-trend fashion, fast! All while making sure we’re having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager in one of our busy stores no two days will ever be the same. Our business moves fast! In-store promotions change monthly, new stock arrives weekly and there are visual merchandising tweaks every day. You will manage all aspects of the store and take responsibility for achieving sales targets and operational goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Retail store management experience to a level that shows us you can effectively take on the challenge of managing one of our busy stores
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, every day
- The ability to execute world class visual merchandising from a weekly VM brief
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it’s a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
To apply please contact the District Manager: