As a Key Holder you will keep the daily operations of an organization flow smoothly. The Key Holder reports to the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager and is responsible for ensuring the management team’s direction is executed at all times within the store. The Key Holder is responsible for ensuring Sales Associates’ attendance, productivity, and morale. The Key Holder provides support, direction and assistance to his/her team on all areas of their assigned duties. This role helps to motivate and inspire his/her team to work efficiently. The Key Holder will also monitor Sales Associates to ensure they maintain a friendly and helpful attitude toward customers. Key Holders will not be responsible for establishing any store policies or evaluating employees’ performance through written documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
- Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Confidence to actively introduce new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it’s a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!