Job Title: Sales Associate (Shaving Specialist)
Reports To: Store Manager
Meet and exceed sales goals by providing a positive customer shopping experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service standards.
- Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
- Responsible for meeting individual sales plan
- Responsible for tracking and reporting individual performance
- Responsible for opening Store/Key Holder
- Responsible for closing of store including end of day cash and credit card reporting
- Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
- Perform merchandising duties including replenishment of stock throughout shift
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of store as needed
- Responsible for operating cash register
- Perform duties as assigned by Store Manager
- Observe and monitor loss prevention
- Customer Service – Welcoming and knowledgeable customer service, exceptional communication skills, responsible for entire customer experience, and ambassador of the brand. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Records– Tracks sales metrics using Gold Standard forms
- Safety– Maintain safety standards in the store.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Upscale retail experience
- Proven sales record
- Responsive and attentive customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with current computer technologies
Physical Demands: include but may not be limited to standing for long periods at a time and lifting/pushing/unpacking/storing shipments up to 10 lbs.